Monday, February 27, 2012

My Vintage Valentine

My Vintage Valentine was held a Andrea Villarreal's house. It was a day of great food and crafting with friends. Andrea came up with "My Vintage Valentine Event" and asked me, Denise Hahn, and Jennifer Priest to teach what each of us loves to do most. It was a fantastic day starting off with the most fabulous food as always from Andrea. Denise began teaching us her soldered heart necklace, which was super cute and fun to learn. Then Jennifer tough us the prettiest Valentine scrapbook ever, and I followed with my velvet charm bracelet.  We all had a great time and I'm still thinking about all of the great food we had. I myself am looking forward to the next crafting event. Please enjoy the pictures from that day below!


Jar of hearts
We all made a heart for the heart swap, and we all took home a jar full of hearts. They were all so pretty and no two were alike.

My necklace the Denise taught us.

Here are a few of the of the bracelet kits I made for the velvet charm bracelet class.









Here is Jennifer's finished bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment